Regency Security Services
We are looking for Security Guards to join our team. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- • Responsible for the safety and security of residents, employees and establishment needs during shift.
- • Initiate appropriate action to improve a hazardous situation in a timely manner.
- • Be familiar with location of fire alarms and firefighting equipment.
- • Maintain and operate the CCTV and security system.
- • Maintain a surveillance of those areas that are frequented by residents and their guest.
- • Ensure checks are conducted on fire panel, fire hoses, water outlets and fire barriers and all other safety equipment.
- • Patrolling the property, assisting sick and injured residents, guest and employees.
- • Initiating and monitoring investigations and compiling property loss correspondence.
- • Previous experience in the same capacity.
- • Candidate should be able to speak and understand English.