Al Asmakh Facilities Management Company
We are looking for a HVAC Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- • Provide technical support services to the Facilities Management operations by maintaining records and all related documents.
- • Coordinate job requests with technicians, and should monitor PPM schedules.
- • Ensure all tasks are completed to relevant standards.
- • Ensure that Health and Safety regulations, including safe working systems, risk assessments are being adhered to by in-house personnel and service contractors.
- • Ensure all HVAC Technicians receive regular training and updates.
- • Be available for emergency response out of hours and provide technical support.
- • Ensure that all allocated work is performed to optimize productivity and quality of service.
- • Degree or equivalent level Qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- • Minimum 5 years recent experience in all types of HVAC, in a FM environment
- • CAFM experience
- • Strong personality and able to communicate at all levels
- • Excellent Command of the English language
- • Ability to use initiative to resolve crises
- • Strong HVAC fault finding and maintenance technical Knowledge.
- • Proficiency in writing of technical reports.