BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As a Business Development Manager, you will represent the company and prospect for new clients and partnership opportunities with other organizations. You will be responsible for initial connection, assessing of potential partnership opportunities and management of internal/external resources to execute the activities associated with the partnership. You will assume the key relationship role to ensure maximum implementation and development of existing partnerships and handle all partnership requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, BS in Computer Science and related field.
- Experience in the IT industry
- At least 3 years’ experience in a direct or indirect sales role
- At least 3 years’ experience in Networking, Infrastructure and Systems related industry
- Knowledgeable of Security technologies and trends
- Proven track record of expanding revenues within existing accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex accounts with an extended sales cycle
- Positive and proactive approach to dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently, use solid judgment and create “client-ready” deliverables.
- Professional attitude, presence and communication skills.
- Develops a Business Plan that is consistent with short-range and long-range company objectives. Based on priorities, prepares and executes business development action plans for specific customer/market targets.
- Understand the client’s critical business priorities, IT challenges, IT requirements, then collaborate with the Team to recommend the best solutions to clients.
- Oversee the complete customer life cycle from proposal creation to implementation to ongoing support.
- Develops presentations to clients on specific project proposals.
- Communicates the outcome of presentations and relays the specifics of client expectations and other considerations that will influence/impact contract performance.
- Communicate with the team to ensure that all aspects of customer lifecycle are properly coordinated.
- Develop long term clients by providing sales support to build relationships, references and revenue.
- Develop relationships with new accounts through referrals and company-driven marketing activities.
- Prepare RFP responses and other sales-related documents that enable the company to expand its relationships with existing customers.
- Work with the team to oversee timely and accurate resolution and communication regarding customer issues.
- Communicate customer enhancement requests to improve product features.
- Analyzes customer/competition situations, customer's business issues and interests, and generate a strategy that will achieve business objectives.
- Maintains a sales forecasting capability and an active reporting procedure in accordance with company needs.
- Prepare and distribute sales reports for internal meetings.
- Meets or exceeds sales and revenue targets.