Chief Accountant/Finance Manager (Online Travel Agencies)
As a Chief Accountant/Finance Manager, you will demonstrate your previous knowledge in an online travel agency, as well as exhibit your financial and accounting expertise and management skills in personal and corporate accounting practices. Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting preparation, balance sheet control and reconciliation as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Graduate/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent is an advantage.
- 5+ years working experience in similar role.
- Previous experience in online travel companies is a MUST.
- Manage the invoicing/banking/collection in line with policies and procedures.
- Process and obtain approvals and ensure timely payments and collections.
- Revenue recognition and reconciliation, and complete bank reconciliation and process adjustments.
- Maintain accurate records of all related activities to achieve operational and strategic goals.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- P&L Analysis: Revenues, Costs, and Statistics.
- Monthly review and analysis of Balance Sheet, compiling back up documentation for Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements.
- Prepare monthly journals.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documents.
- Monitor expenditure, analyze revenues and determine budget variances, as well as report information to management.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting management.
- Generate financial reports and financial statements to managers for review.
- Attention to Details
- Business Acumen
- Problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Techno-savvy: adapts to new technologies and solid knowledge with Online Travel Systems
- Time management