Regency Group Holding is offering life dream jobs for passionate and enthusiastic candidates who aim at building careers for sustainable future. We are currently seeking for a Document Controller to assist our contracting company.
Skills and Abilities:
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain the Document Management System
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
- Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally (Clients and Suppliers)
- Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of suppliers documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality * Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required.
- Monitor technical documents review and approval in accordance with agreed schedule * Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with the project planner
- Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over-due reports
- Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates
- Set-up Projects folders and facilitate Project communication process
- Establish and maintain the Master Document Register in cooperation with the Project team
- Collate, produce and submit QA Documentation for Clients.
- Over 2-3 years GCC experience in Construction Companies is a must.
- ISO Internal Auditor and Electronic Document Control Management Skills to streamline work flow process and archiving.
- Handling all types of Engineering Drawings, Issuing with Transmittals, Maintenance of Log Sheet & updating revision of drawings, Technical bid documents.
- Familiar with IMS procedures ISO 9001 :2008 QMS, ISO 14001:2004 EMS & OHSAS 18001, Control of Documents procedure and Control of Records procedure with multi-disciplined construction activities in a multi-cultural environment.