.Net Project Manager
Looking for an Application Development Manager who can lead a team of analysts or developers responsible for the organization's applications development and analysis function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 8-12 Years of Experience in managing .Net Development teams.
- Collaborates with the engineering team in the development and initiation of new software designs and architectures
- Reviews and responsible for design and code inspections
- Develops architecture and design alternatives, including participating in cross-departmental projects
- Drives research on emerging software development products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Researches, documents, and implements program requirements and specifications
- Writes, translates, and codes software programs and applications according to specification as needed
- Runs and monitors performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas of improvement, and general debugging
- Cultivates and disseminates knowledge of development best practices
- Gathers statistics, prepare, and write reports on the status of the programming process for discussion with management and / or team members
- Determines, develops, and maintains guidelines and coding standard documentation
- Interacts regularly with managers, vendors, and customers to field queries and questions
- Recommends, schedules, and performs software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance of company products
- Trains and provides guidance to junior software development staff
- Provides technical support to team members
- Minimum 8-12 years of experience with software development and architecture using C# /.Net
- Hands on SW development is a requirement
- Good experience in MVC, WebAPI and WebServices
- Sound experience in Database Administration i.e., Replication, Backup\Restore strategies, Clustering, T-SQL performance tuning techniques and normalization.
- Knowledge in OLTP, OLAP, Data Warehouse and BI best practices using SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI.
- Previous experience of leading the teams not less than 25 members…
- Good in communication and presentations.
- Experience managing software project using TFS is required.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Exposure in managing mobile applications across the iOS and Android platforms for both Handset and Tablet devices will be an added advantage.