As a Nail Technician, you will provide nail care treatments to our customers based on their preferences. You should be up-to-date with nail art techniques, products, and trends. You should know how to provide excellent customer service.
- High school diploma
- Trade certificate
- Must complete a course in cosmetology
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Performing basic treatments, such as manicures and pedicures.
- Cleaning and filing nails
- Applying false nails or extensions.
- Decorating nails with colored varnish, gems and glitter.
- Painting designs onto nails with an airbrush (by hand or using a stencil)
- Repairing, looking after and removing false nails and extensions.
- Checking for any signs of skin or nail problems before treatment.
- You would also give advice to clients about nail care, and recommend nail suitable products.
- Health and safety is an extremely important part of the work. You would need to make sure that you use and store chemicals properly. You would also need to use tools carefully and follow strict hygiene procedures to prevent damage or infection to client’s natural nails.
- Good communication skills (English)
- Should be creative and professional.
- Excellent customer service skills.