Sales Manager IT
Looking for an Sales Manager to join our professional and dedicated team who can identify and develop new business opportunities.
- BA degree - MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- Experienced in running significant revenue responsibility and or profit/loss center and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals.
- Possess the demonstrated ability to build transformational customer relationships at all levels.
- Fascinated by sales and a top talent in building & maintaining relationships to other people on all levels.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Exhibit strong critical thinking, innovation and leadership skills.
- Key traits are passion, creativity, initiative, collaboration and the ability to motivate and innovate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- 3+ years of sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
- Accurately forecast sales activity, understanding trends, close ratios, and linearity.
- Determines annual and gross profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas. Analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to customers and partners.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Possess both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goal