VACANCY FOR SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Performs a wide variety of engineering duties that utilizes design, testing, commissioning & project execution skills in developing & delivering large scale IP Surveillance/CCTV projects.
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical, Electronics or equivalent discipline.
- Preparing estimations, BOQs, project timelines, SLAs & material submittals.
- Coordinating with Ministry of Interior (MOI) for project inspections & approvals.
- Heading & supervising a team of supervisors & technicians.
- Ensuring strict compliance to the health & safety policy at site & work place.
- Liaise with clients, contractors for gathering project requirements.
- Other Duties, as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have at 3 to 5 years work experience specifically on dealing with IP surveillance/CCTV systems from the GCC region.
Skills and Abilities:
- Vendor Certifications from reputed CCTV companies.
- Working knowledge of IP video surveillance systems components including different types of cameras, network video recorders, storage servers, Ethernet switches & video management software.
- Knowledge of access control, boom barrier and other ELV systems will be an added advantage.
- Troubleshooting IP surveillance systems.
- Good English written & spoken communication.
- Effective planning and time management ability.
- Must be results oriented.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as in a team.