Will be responsible for administering and maintaining network, server, workstation (desktop/laptop) and telecommunications services and security including 24x7 mission critical network and systems. In this role, he must be available to respond rapidly and efficiently to system problems and provide support to both local and remote users.
- Bachelor’s Degree ( computer engineering, computer science or other related field)
- MCSE or MCITP certificate
- Hands-on experience working with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- Administering Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS
- Experience administering Exchange 2010, 2013
- Ensure network infrastructure (LAN and WAN) is up and running
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Troubleshooting software and hardware desktops/laptops/servers issue.
- Install and configure new hardware and software
- Create and verify backups of data.
- Configure and Manage network devices (NAS and Printers)
- Responsible for escalation of helpdesk tickets.