Al Asmakh Facilities Management Company
We are looking for an Asset Management Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Overall responsibility for asset inventory, control of materials and equipment.
- • Supervise asset and inventory staff.
- • Responsible for the coordination and supervision of inventory control unit involving procedures related to purchasing, receiving and maintaining records of equipment, materials and supplies;
- • Ensure assets are tagged and recorded in the system.
- • Asset reports should be updated and able to provide accurately to the department head.
- • Preferred Bachelor’s degree holders
- • 3+ years of supervisory experience, with 2+ years’ experience in procedures related to inventory control, tracking, receiving, materials and supplies.