Al Asmakh Facilities Management Company
We are looking for a Predictive Preventative Maintenance coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- • Provide input into the development of the maintenance strategy on those issues dealing with PPM. This role will also own and manage the Maintenance Management System (MMS) with respect to PPM.
- • Update functional locations and register new equipment
- • Communicate items due each month with equipment operation departments.
- • Perform quality control check on all PPM creations, changes, and deletions prior to sending.
- • Task/Plan/Release PM Orders follow up and report it upon completion.
- • Perform a quality control check on all equipment technical data like; creation, change and deletion.
- • Manage all equipment Bill of Material (BOM) parts lists.
- • Update Maintenance Plans per machines Operating Discipline.
- • General Cleanup of system (e. g. Confirm Active/Inactive status)
- • Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and other Word processing programs.
- • Strong background in SAP or Oracle or ERP.
- • Possesses strong English written and verbal Communication skills.
- • Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Facility Department.
- • Preferable Associate Degree in Engineering.