Al Asmakh Real Estate Company
We are looking for sales and leasing representatives to assist in the effective operations of Al Asmakh Real Estate Company ensuring that all company standards of quality and level flow of work are maintained at all times whilst meeting the need of the business. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- • Prioritize and maximize leasing of owners and/or partner‘s properties.
- • Maintain and develop a proper client database.
- • Briefing all leasing staff on the new properties brought in for marketing.
- • Plan and carry out marketing activities to achieve targets within the timelines.
- • Develop ideas and promote products of other companies within Regency Group.
- • Provide quality service to existing and new customers in liaison with back office staff.
- • Plan and schedule daily meetings with potential clients
- • Responsible for entering into marketing contracts with landlords of outside properties
- • Perform administrative duties such as preparing reports and keeping track record on timely manner.
- • 2-3 years work experience on similar role or function
- • Good Communication Skills (Oral and Written), Computer Literate, Knowledgeable to use Office Equipment.
- • Graduate in any stream (Preferably in sales & marketing)
- • Must be self reliant and able to work with limited supervision
- • Must be able to form effective working relationships with fellow team members
- • Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and tight timescales
- • Must possess a positive attitude to work related problems