Seeking a junior to mid-level SharePoint Administrator/Developer to provide SharePoint administration and webmaster support.
- • Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
- • Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
- • Performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
- • Ensuring sufficient storage space by performing clean-ups and archiving data.
- • Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
- • Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustments to ensure optimized user-experiences.
- • Performs SharePoint Site Administrator and SharePoint Site Collection administrator duties and responsibilities.
- • Assists in creating web pages that support embedded analytical products and data visualization within SharePoint.
- • Demonstrates necessary communication skills for the capability to train others, and to communicate SharePoint-specific functionality and constraints to the government.
- • Develops and maintains documentation outlining the procedures for executing the various programs and the setting of associated parameters to ensure reports and processing run properly.
- • Assists in troubleshooting software performance issues.
- • Assists in the development of on-line tutorials and help screens.
- • Provides data analysis, documentation, job scheduling, and job monitoring support for data exchange processes between the database and other interfacing partners and systems.
- • Supports gathering of functional requirements via user groups, technical meetings, site visits and survey construction/distribution/analysis.
- • Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or similar.
- • At least 2 years experience as a SharePoint administrator.
- • Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- • Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- • Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- • Ability to translate customer requirements into conceptual or solutions models and to validate those models.
- • Ability to define and resolve problems, including analyzing method of approach and developing processes and procedures.