Seeking a IT support technician for our company.
- • Install and configure computer hardware operating systems, printers, and applications.
- • Upgrade operating system and application.
- • Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- • Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- • Help users through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- • Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- • Repairing and replacing parts as required.
- • Setting up accounts and configuring outlook for new users.
- • Run security scans regularly on end user devices.
- • Maintain inventory technology items, printer toners and consumables.
- • Follow and close assigned incidents on ticketing system.
- • OSI and TCP/IP models, IP addressing, WINS, VPN, IPv4.
- • Experience based on systems and or LAN administration, Installation & Configuration.
- • Very good knowledge in IT Network & Security Systems (Network, Firewall, UPS)
- • PC hardware troubleshooting and maintenance.
- • Windows Server
- • Professional in Microsoft services: domain, DNS, DHCP and Hyper-V
- • SQL Server
- • SYMC Backup, SEMP
- • Manage Exchange
- • Installation & troubleshooting of Win10, Win11 Operating system
- • Installation, configuration & troubleshooting of personal and network printers and other peripherals
- • Apple Technology Background is an advantage.
- • IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field